Thankgiving break recap:
- Friday: Ontario airport to pick up my auntie
- Saturday: San Diego
- Sunday: Disneyland with ASB
- Monday: CADA Conference & family comes over
- Tuesday: Lola’s birthday party
- Wednesday: Irvine
- Thursday: Brother’s birhday & Thanksgiving at my house!
- Friday: Midnight shopping for Black Friday, hanging out with family & boyfriend
- Saturday: Getting accepted to CSU Fullerton, submitting UC applications, back to Ontario airport
- Sunday: Resting day
This has been the busiest, yet best Thanksgiving break I’ve had. Each and everyday was so fun, I’m glad I put this week into use. Although I didn’t do anything school related besides ASB, it’s a nice break from all of it. I’m just really thankful for this break with the people who I love. <3
My only complaint? School is back in session tomorrow. Three weeks to get my grades up, lezzzgo!