Just because it’s the new year doesn’t mean that your life will suddenly change. It’s not really a fresh start, everything that happened in 2011 won’t be erased in 2012. Instead of waiting for the new year to start your resolutions, why not start the moment you thought of it? In order to better yourself, you don’t need the year to change to do it.
New year ≠ new you.
Why is it always anons that compliment me?!
But thank you! :D
Some of us weren’t born here. still learning with my english though.
Three of my friends from our school were born in the Philippines too, and they are the top 2 percentile of our class. But everyone has a different pace when learning English.
P3RO LYKE , whats, iz the problem wit dis doe
Because you actually make sense, even if you talk like that.
BUTT I LUV U 5EVA!
Do people not realize that they lack the foundation of the English language? We were taught at a young age, and grammar is continuous throughout our education. And here you are on tumblr, with poor spelling, basic punctuation errors, and sentences that don’t even make sense. I know this isn’t English class, but it becomes distracting from the point you are trying to make with a post.
You don’t even need to be smart, it’s common sense.
And I wonder why kids that age are even online. Yes, there are some that are mature enough and understand that things like trolling/cyberbullying happen, but there’s the other fraction that react exactly how they are…children.
Younger teenagers will always think that the older teens are “bullying,” but in reality, it’s not. It’s the choices that they make is what sets others off. There are some younger kids on tumblr that seem pretty chill, yet there’s some that cause everyone to go crazy against the younger ones on this site. And of course, in the group of the “older” ones on tumblr, there are an abundance of immature ones. Regardless of them, there are others that will be able to logically argue themselves out of trouble.
People may say that the early 90’s kids are bad, but the next batch of the late 90’s are following the things that we’re all doing. Is it our fault? No. Why? We’re not role models for the younger ones, they simply choose to do the same things as us at a younger age. They shouldn’t be so influenced to the point where they’re cussing, partying and other things that are normal near adulthood, not when they’re in middle school.
And you wonder why the divide between younger and older tumblr users is there.
Ah, I finally got to see some friends!
- Got picked up by Marcos
- Went to Jamba, Brent and his gf Allie were working
- Picked up Rizza
- Barnes & Noble! Rizza & I played with the hand puppets while Marcos found a scands book for Meann, Shella’s 14 year old sister hahah
- Apple store for Marco’s iPod
- Some kitchen store with lots of cool things lol
- Sephora for like an hour. Rizza was doing her nails while Marcos & I tried on lots of products
- Walmart & McDonalds
- Saw Leo!
- Rizza almost dropped her McChicken on the ground
- “I can’t breathe! I can’t swallow! THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” - Marcos
- Came back home
My little heart cannot take this much drama
Once I stop crying, another scene brings back the tears
Love in Siam why are you so good yet you do dis to me
I saw this in my ask box hours ago so I guess I’ll do it now
- I have a physical attachment to my hair
- I wish I could sing and dance, but I’m talentless
- Unless making weird faces that look sorta cute could be considered one
- Shopping/looking at clothes online is like my hobby
- I have this mole/beauty mark on my left cheek that my little brother also has
- For seven years, I played soccer
- I like the smell of hand sanitizer, my toner, & vicks vaporub
- I can remember lots of things outside of school, but my brain has difficulty retaining anything related to academics
- But I’m still a pretty good student lol
- I like even numbers, especially 2,4,8, and 12
Eh, too lazy to tag ten other people. ヾ(＠⌒ー⌒＠)ノ
buuuuuuuut I’m kind of upset at myself for slacking off on driving for the past two years. I could have had my license and a car by now, which could have been convenient. But at the time, it didn’t seem necessary because I usually didn’t really go out. Now that I’m almost 18, I want to do so many things which require driving. -______-
Oh well, just a few more months.
- teacher: wikipedia is not a reliable site!!!!
- me: ╭∩╮（︶︿︶）╭∩╮
I kind of wish we could be friends, but there’s just something about you that makes me not want to. Maybe because you appear offstandish at times, or maybe because you have this vibe I view online that I wouldn’t want to befriend. I know most friendships are based off first impression, and from what I’ve seen so far, it’s questionable. Yet, you’re interesting. There’s this aura about you that seems so laid back and friendly, regardless of your “unapproachable” demeanor. I don’t know, maybe we could be friends.
“Without you, my life would be miserable. You’re the only person who has stayed by my side for so long, despite my lack of money, no car, bad grades, no time for each other. Nikki, you make me happy. You are the reason why I am like this. Happy all the time, because you are still here with me. I love you.”
- Infinite’s 2012 calendar…it’s so beautiful ;______;
- high waisted denim shorts
- new boots
- fried rice and sriracha sauce
- to find my infinity ring
- for my hair to be looooooooong
- muh boypren
- new lens for my camera
For the past few years, I’ve always wanted to make a lookbook account. The only problem is, I have no one to take my pictures for me. ;__;
but in all honesty, I’m the lucky one.
omg my mom left me in the line at trader joe’s and I’m next.
I’M FREAKING OUT
- woke my boyfriend up by knocking on his window hahah
- Cousin Camille picked Robbie up to go to Mt. High
- got ready thinking that I was going to the Griffith Observatory
- but then the plan got canceled
- got ready…again
- went to Nutchapol’s house
- watched Nutchapol, Marcos, and Jeremy jam lol
- ate at Asia Seafood Buffet
- walked around Burlington Coat Factory hahah
- drove to Victoria Gardens
- looked around Urban Outfitters with no luck
- went back home thinking that Camille left my house
- but then Camille popped up behind my door…YEEEE
- and now I’m at home with my beast.
Oh yes, good day.
I got accepted to CSU San Marcos!
Everyone was getting accepted so I was like, “might as well check my admission status.” And turns out that I did get accepted! Although San Marcos is my last choice, at least I have another backup. n____n
gonna break into my boyfriend’s house text it
- Finished all my finals
- I’m getting at least a 4.0 GPA this semester
- Daddy said I don’t have to go to school tomorrow
- My package from Urban Outfitters came in
And I just realized that I changed my theme to the exact same one my boyfriend uses, but I don’t wanna change it.